Thursday 7 November 2013

Review: S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Black Renewal

Black 1st appearances is on "Kamen Rider Black" series.

Black version 2.0 - Renewal
Masked Rider Black!! Here is my review for this wonderful figuarts. Black is my childhood hero. I've been following Kamen rider/masked rider series since then. Black one of the rider from the Showa Rider's era been fighting Gorgom and Shadowmoon. Equip with no weapon only rider punch and rider kick. He has 2 bikes which are Battle Hopper and also Road Sector.

The Packaging



Front ViewRear View

Side ViewSide View

Head



Front Armor ViewRear Armor View

Right Armor ViewLeft Armor View

Legs

Accessories


I will give this item  8.8 out of 10. Finally I've gotten my Black 2.0 or Black Renewal! I've been waiting for this for so long. Why Bandai releases this figuarts again in their renewal plan? the answer is the first version of S.H.Figuarts Masked Rider Black figure proportion not so accurate therefore Bandai renew it with improvements on the joints, new sculpt and new body. I give this figure 8.8 basically because of the lack of accessories, which for black no weapon like shown in the TV and also this figure lighter than the other S.H.Figuarts. No diecast foot but come with a flat black based color which closer to the actual suit. I will highly recommend my reader to get one of this! Enjoy~


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...