Tuesday 11 December 2012

Review: S.H.Figuarts BoukenRed

Boukenred 1st appearances is on "Go Go Sentai Boukenger" series.

Boukenred
Nothing much to say about this figure. I bought it just to get the bouken scoop to complete the Akibaranger canon. This figure is released because of the dekared re-appearance on "Hikonin Sentai Akibaranger". Dekared is one of the favorite Red sentai by Akibared.

The Packaging



Front ViewRear View

Side ViewSide View

Head



Right Armor ViewLeft Armor View

Legs

Accessories


I will give this item  7 out of 10. The figure proportion looks really out of scale (e.g. the arms is shorter than the normal shf). When I compare it with Red Hawk and Dekared it's totally different. I don't really like the shoulder ball joint. It loose easily. Overall, it's just a figure. if you like it just buy first and regret later *credit to Sean. Cheers~


2 comments:

  1. Haha the joints very obvious also! I almost bought it but lucky I stopped myself..=3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah lor, I really disappointed with this figure(no offense to anybody).

      The only good thing about this figure is coming with one of the Akibaranger canon part.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...